In case you missed it, here is Favorite Kitchen Tools Part 1
1. Le Creuset French Oven: It is classically known as a “Dutch oven” but Le Creuset coined the term “French oven” to distinguish it from its less stylish counterpart. The functionality is the same (it just looks prettier displayed on the counter): steaming, boiling, braising, roasting…I can see myself making all kinds of amazing meals with this.
2. Cuisinart Automatic Burr Mill Coffee Grinder: I actually have this one already. I purchased it last week and it has been a week filled with perfectly ground coffee beans and flavorful coffee. It quickly grinds the beans so the extra step does not bother me in the morning, and I am not exactly known for being a morning person. I use this with my Keurig coffee maker, which does not make my favorite list due to its quirky need to be unplugged and plugged back in every time I want to use it.
3. Wooden Spoon: Ok, this is one that I already have too. A good wooden spoon is a versatile kitchen tool that is essential in every kitchen. You can use it to deglaze pans, stir sauces, mix batter, etc.
4. Fun Standing Kitchen Tools: How cute are these? Maybe they’re a little weird but I think that kids would really have fun cooking with these. They also would be fun to display on the counter right next to my Le Creuset French Oven
5. Pizza Cutter: I make a lot of homemade pizza. My basic pizza cutter works just fine but this one looks cooler.
6. Breville Barista Express: Isn’t she a thing of beauty? I will gladly toss my old machine out the window for this.